Avokast-LC Tablets are the cure for all the allergies most people suffer from. Allergies are the immune system’s response to foreign substances that are not harmful to the body. These substances are called ‘allergens.’ Allergic conditions vary from person to person.
Some people may be allergic to some foods and some people may have seasonal allergies to things like hay fever (allergy to pollen and pet dander). One of the most common symptoms of allergies is cough. When mucus or other foreign irritants enter the respiratory system, a reflex action is triggered in the throat.
When to Use Montelukast Sodium & Levocetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets
These tablets are an anti-allergic medication, that helps in relieving the effects of allergies such as sneezing, running nose, watery eyes, itching, swelling, congestion, or stiffness. It can also be taken for hay fever.
Benefits of the Tablets
It works by closing the way of allergies from entering the body with the production of a different chemical messenger (lucotriene), which helps to reduce inflammation (excessive swelling) in the respiratory tract and the nose, improving symptoms.
Direction to Use This Medicine
Tablet / Capsule:
- Easily swallow whole with water
- Do not crush, crush, or chew
- Check the label for Dispersible tablets
- Drink the tablet with the recommended amount of water
- Do not chew, crush, or swallow as a whole
Storage of the Medicine
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
Common Effects of This Medicine
Diarrhea, Dryness in mouth, Fatigue, Headache, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Constipation, and Abdominal pain
Interaction with Other Medicines
- Medicine-to-Medicine: Montelukast Sodium and levocetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets may have an interaction with other anti-allergic drugs, pain killers (ibuprofen, naproxen, diclofenac), blood thinners (aspirin), antifungals (fluconazole, miconazole, or voriconazole), heart medications (amiodarone).
- Medicine-Food Interactions: These tablets may interact with multi-mineral or other herbal/ayurvedic supplements, St. John’s wort plant (used for depression). So, if you are using any of the OTC items, please tell your doctor.
- Drug-Disease Interactions: Patients affected with liver/kidney disease, epilepsy, and alcoholism should not take LEVOCETIRIZINE+MONTELUKAST as it has severe interaction.
- Drug-Drug Interactions Checker List:
No such habit of medicine is recorded
Staying hydrated is vital for those with a cough or cold. Drinking liquids at room temperature can alleviate cough, runny nose, and sneezing.
Looking for Montelukast Sodium & Levocetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets manufacturers?
Alponis Healthcare is the best option. We are one of the top medicines manufacturers as our medications lead in the accuracy of quality and reliability from raw material sourcing to product development.