Cefixime Dispersible Tablets is an antibiotic medicine that is mainly used to treat bacterial infections in different parts of the body, such as ears, nose, throat, sinuses, tonsils, and throat. It is also prescribed by doctors to treat uncomplicated gonorrhea, especially in the cervical and urinary tract.
This medicine contains the active ingredient Cefixime which works by blocking cell wall synthesis. It works by destroying the bacterial wall destroying bacteria. This is how it helps in treating bacterial infections.
Cefixime is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
When to Use Cefixime Dispersible Tablets
- 1 tablet/capsule
- Swallow the entire tablet with water
- Do not crush, or chew the tablet
- 1 Dispersible Tablet
- Check the label for Dispersible Tablet instructions
- Fill the tablet with the recommended amount of water
Benefits of This Medicine
Cefixime Dispersible Tablets are a short-term medication that’s good at tackling different bacterial infections. It does this by putting a stop to the protective armor that bacteria need to grow and thrive.
It kills bacteria by blocking the bacteria’s ability to form the bacterial cell wall, which is essential for their survival.
Precautions you should keep in mind
Not to consume medicine if you have any allergic reaction to it.
How do Cefixime Dispersible Tablets react with other medicines?
- Medicine-to-medicine Interactions: Certain Vaccines (BCG, Cholera Vaccine, Typhoid Vaccine), Anticoagulant Medications (Warfarin), and Anticonvulsant Medications (Carbamazepine) May Interact with CEFIXIME.
- No Interactions were found/established with Food.
- Drug-disease Interactions: These interactions can take place during disease conditions such as, (Colitis, Renal Dysfunction, Liver Disease, Seizure Disorders)
- Medicine-to-medicine Checker list:
- BCG Vaccine
- Cholera Vaccine
- Typhoid Vaccine
Storage of the Medicine
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
No such habit of medicine is recorded
Eat more foods that are high in fibre. Fibre can be broken down by gut bacteria and help them grow. This means that eating foods high in fibre can help your gut bacteria grow again after antibiotic treatment. For example, whole grains such as whole grain bread or brown rice are good sources of fibre.
Also, don’t drink alcoholic beverages. Alcohol can dehydrate your body and can interfere with your sleep. This can make it more difficult for your body’s ability to help the medication to fight off infections.
Looking for Cefixime Dispersible Tablets Manufacturers and Suppliers India?
Alponis Healthcare is the best option. We are one of the top medicines manufacturers as our medications lead in the accuracy of quality and reliability from raw material sourcing to product development.