Introduction to Multivitamins
Aplovit-ZN is a multivitamin for men and women infused with 20 essential nutrients with grape seed extract. These multivitamins help in building stamina, support the recovery of muscles, and also help in enhancing energy.
In addition, these multivitamins help in improving blood circulation of the heart and nervous system and strengthen bones. These tablets are intended for general health support.
Direction to Use
Multivitamins are quite easy to take, so keep the following steps in mind;
- Tablet, Capsule: swallow it whole with a glass of water; don’t chew or break the tablets and capsules.
- Eflorescent tablets: dissolve the tablet in a glass of water and swallow its contents.
Benefits of Taking Multivitamins Tablets
They provide several advantages when taken with a healthy diet. However, it is important to note that these tablets are not intended to replace your diet.
- Strengthens the immune system so that it can fight off infections
- Helps in recovering zinc deficiency
- Make sure that the body gets enough vitamins and minerals to meet its nutritional needs
- Good for quick recovery after operation and pregnancy
- Appetite maintaining a good metabolism and improving appetite
- Balances the nutritional balance of vitamins and minerals to help reduce body fatigue
Common Effects of the Medicine
- Stomach pain
Storage of Medicine
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
Reaction of Multivitamins with Other Medications
Multivitamins Interactions: What You Need to Know
When it comes to taking care of your health, it’s important to understand how different medications work together or interact with specific conditions. Here’s a list of possible drug interactions involving zinc
- Medicine-to-Medicine Interactions: Zinc may interact with several medications with antibiotics such as:
It’s important to be cautious when taking zinc alongside these antibiotics. Additionally, zinc may interact with supplements such as calcium and iron, so it’s advisable to discuss the use of these supplements with your healthcare provider.
Zinc can also interact with heavy metal antagonists like penicillamine and antidotes like trientine. If you are on these medications, consult your doctor to ensure safe and effective treatment.
- Medicine-Disease Interactions: It is important to talk to your healthcare provider about zinc-containing medications if you have kidney disease. Your healthcare provider can advise you on how to use zinc-containing medications, as your kidney function affects how your body metabolizes certain drugs.
Habit for Medicine
No such habit of medicine is recorded
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Eating a balanced diet eating beans, whole grain foods, nuts, dairy products, etc.
- Take proper sleep
- Avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol
- Do meditation and yoga to reduce stress
- Eating foods that are not processed or fried
Are you looking for the best multimineral & grape seed extract tablet manufacturers? Alponis Healthcare is the best option. We are one of the top medicines manufacturers as our medications lead in the accuracy of quality and reliability from raw material sourcing to product development.